More or less 2 weeks ago I spent some time setting up a environment using ExpressJS, Yeoman and AngularJS. I wanted something integrated with the Angular’s generators of Yeoman and also integrated with the back end.
The project is more a way of how to structure the application than a custom generator for Yeoman. I’m planning the development of a custom generator and some hook ups for common tasks like creating an endpoint on back end and also scaffold some files on the client-side.
If you are a NodeJS/ExpressJS developer and want a environment integrated with the awesome AngularJS framework take a look on the stack’s repository.
- Dive deep into Angular’s building blocks and learn how they work together
- Gain maximum flexibility by separating logic, data, and presentation responsibilities with MVC
- Assemble your full app in the browser, using client-side templates
- Use AngularJS directives to extend HTML with declarative syntax
- Communicate with the server and implement simple caching with the $http service
- Use dependency injection to improve refactoring, testability, and multiple environment design
- Get code samples for common problems you face in most web apps